My run this morning was fantastic (minus the stray dog scare). I did an extra day of Wk3 on the C25K program that I'm doing and it was a wise decision. I needed to see if I was ready for the next phase...and I am. Since I ran this morning I'll run again tomorrow afternoon late so that I can get back on track to run the 5k on July 4th. I've also been eating really well (except for the Chinese food I've been craving) but I promised myself I won't deprive my cravings I'll just eat a smaller amount. Trying to cut out everything that I like just does not work and yes I have enough experience to know this.
I'm still working on the other issues and Dr. Karen is really helping. It's growing pains and some days the pain is worse than others. Things are going much better though.
I miss my boy. What a great experience he's having being away from home for 3 weeks. It really is hard for me.. I just miss hanging out with him..he's such a cool, good kid.
I stop to think often of how blessed I am and now is another one of those times.
Happy New Year!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment