It has been recommended to me that I start a journal...well I hate to write so I'm going to give this blog a try.
It's been a while and so much has changed with me... I'm on a road to emotional healing that I truly never thought I'd get to. Only when I had EVERYTHING to lose did I finally have a breakthrough. Now, I want more. I want emotional, physical and spiritual health. I re-committed myself today to being a healthier me. I have to regain control of me. My journey will be ongoing and I don't expect it to be easy.
I am currently reading Joyce Meyers' Beauty for Ashes.... WOW!!! that's all I'll say for now....
Today I ate well, did not have a soda, and had lots of water. I also did Week3 Day 1 of C25K program along with a 30 minute core workout... I feel great!!!!
Until tomorrow...
Happy New Year!
9 years ago
1 comment:
It's so good to see your blog back in operation! And congratulations on your healthy choices! Wishing you all good things.
Post a Comment